Changes to services
Following the retendering of the contracts for Council funded bus services in West Wiltshire, there will be timetable alterations to most bus services that serve Trowbridge, Westbury and Warminster during late January and early February 2018. A summary of the changes taking place to buses in late January is shown below – please click on the date to see to download a copy of the new timetable:
Changes during February 2018
- Sunday and Public Holiday bus services from Urchfont, The Lavingtons, Devizes and Melksham (for Bath) are being taken over by the “First” bus company” from Sunday 4th February. The timetable will not be altered but the fares will be different.
- There will be some minor changes to the times of Salisbury Reds bus services 101, 102 and 103 in the Pewsey Vale from 5th February 2018.
- The timetables for most Stagecoach bus services in North Wiltshire will be changing on 18th February, affecting buses from Swindon to Wootton Bassett, Cricklade, Cirencester, Calne, Chippenham, Devizes and Trowbridge on services 49, 51, 51A, 53 and 55.
Changes during late January 2018
- New timetables for local bus service 10 operated by the Faresaver bus company in the Corsham area from 29 January, with buses no longer running through to Chippenham
- New timetables for Faresaver bus services 33 and X33 between Devizes and Chippenham from 29 January
- Changes bus services X34 which links Chippenham, Melksham, Trowbridge and Frome from 29 January with buses no longer calling at Notton
- New timetables for local bus service 44 operated by the Faresaver bus company in the Chippenham area from 29 January
- New timetables for bus services 50, 53, 54 and 57 operated by Frome Minibuses and Beeline Coaches in the Warminster area from 29 January
- New route numbers and timetables for bus services 58 and 58A/B/C operated by Frome Minibuses in the Westbury area from 29 January
- New timetables for local bus services 60, 65, 66, 67 and 68 operated by the Frome Minibuses and Faresaver bus companies in the Trowbridge area from 29 January
- Minor changes to “ZigZag” bus services 68 and 69 which link Corsham, Melksham, Bradford on Avon and Trowbridge from 29 January
- New timetables for bus services 77, 85 and 87 which serve the villages between Devizes and Westbury/Trowbridge from 29 January, with most journeys now operated by Libra Travel
- Minor changes to the morning timetable of Wednesday bus services X88 which links Chitterne, Great Cheverell, Bratton, Steeple Ashton and Hilperton with Bath from 29 January
In addition, the 0810 bus from Westwood to Trowbridge operated by Frome minibuses on bus service 96, will no longer operate from 29 January