Flexible Transport – Connect2Wiltshire
Connecting Wiltshire is the new home for Connect2 Wiltshire.
The Bookaride website is no longer available and all searches will direct you to Connecting Wiltshire , where you can continue to access all the information you need regarding the Connect2 Wiltshire service.
Connect2Wiltshire is the name for flexible demand responsive bus and taxi services in Wiltshire that provide the ideal transport solution for our various rural areas.
Operating in many places including Mere, the Vale of Pewsey, Royal Wootton Bassett, the Woodford Valley and many more. The services provide bookable, timetabled and some door to door transport for anyone living, working and visiting these areas.
If you’re not sure which service you need, please refer to the timetables below.
- Mere Taxibuzz
- Pewsey to Devizes – through the Vale and Pewsey villages
- Salisbury & Amesbury Taxibuzz
- West Ashton shared Taxi
Connect2 Wiltshire, supports Bradies Connect services, operating in the North Wiltshire area. Including the towns listed below and surrounding villages.
- B1 – Royal Wootton Bassett – available from: Purton • Lydiard Millicent • Hook & surrounding villages
- B2 – Royal Wootton Bassett – available from: Dauntsey • Tockenham • Clyffe Pypard • Broad Town & surrounding villages
- B3 – Bradenstoke – available from: Bradenstoke • Dauntsey • Lyneham
- B4 – Chippenham – available from: Bradenstoke • Dauntsey St James • Christian Malford • Sutton Benger & surrounding villages
- B5 – Great Western Hospital – available from: Royal Wootton Bassett • Lydiard Millicent • Tockenham • Clyffe Pypard & surrounding villages
- B6 – Malmesbury – available from: Bradenstoke • Corston • Dauntsey • Great Somerford & surrounding villages
- To find out how to book and travel on a service please click here .
There is a range of walks which can be explored in conjunction with using the Connect2 services to access start and finish points of the walk.
If you need to book a bus at the start or end of your walk, please call 08456 525255, followed by option 1. For up to date bus times, please refer to the Pewsey timetables above or ask when you book your journey.
For more information please click here .