Flexible Transport – Connect2Wiltshire
Connecting Wiltshire is the new home for Connect2 Wiltshire.
The Bookaride website is no longer available and all searches will direct you to Connecting Wiltshire , where you can continue to access all the information you need regarding the Connect2 Wiltshire service.
Connect2Wiltshire is the name for flexible demand responsive bus and taxi services in Wiltshire that provide the ideal transport solution for our various rural areas.
Operating in many places including Mere, the Vale of Pewsey, the Woodford Valley and many more. The services provide bookable, timetabled and some door to door transport for anyone living, working and visiting these areas.
If you’re not sure which service you need, please refer to the timetables below.
- Mere Taxibuzz
- Pewsey to Devizes – through the Vale and Pewsey villages
- Salisbury and Amesbury Taxibuzz
- West Ashton shared Taxi
- Bradies Connect 1 – Royal Wootton Bassett – serving Purton, Lydiard Millicent and surrounding villages
- Bradies Connect 2 – Royal Wootton Bassett – serving Dauntsey, Tockenham and surrounding villages
- Bradies Connect 3 – Royal Wootton Bassett – serving Bradenstoke, Dauntsey and Lyneham
- Bradies Connect 4 – Chippenham – serving Bradenstoke, Dauntsey St James and surrounding villages
- Bradies Connect 5 – Great Western Hospital – serving Royal Wootton Bassett and surrounding villages
- Bradies Connect 6 – Malmesbury Primary Care Centre – serving Bradenstoke, Corston and surrounding villages
There is a range of walks which can be explored in conjunction with using the Connect2 services to access start and finish points of the walk.
If you need to book a bus at the start or end of your walk, please book via one of the numbers on this page .
For more information please click here .