Changes to services
This page will be updated as improvements to infrastructure are made, but in the meantime you can check here for information related to bus services.
Changes during Late April / Early May 2017
- Sunday and Public Holiday bus services from Urchfont, The Lavingtons, Devizes and Melksham to Bath are completely changing from Sunday 30th April.
- The times of First bus service 265 are changing Sunday 30th April, with fewer buses running beyond Warminster to Salisbury.
- The times of weekday buses before 9.15am on Devizes local services 1A & 1C will be changing on Tuesday 2nd May.
- The times of Faresaver service 33 between Devizes, Rowde, Bromham and Calne / Chippenham are completely changing on weekdays from Tuesday 2nd May.
- The times of Faresaver service X34 between Chippenham, Melksham, Trowbridge & Frome are changing on weekdays from Tuesday 2nd May, with no buses from Chippenham after 6pm
- The times of Faresaver bus service 35 to Yatton Keynell and Castle Combe, and bus service 91 to Sutton Benger, Dauntsey and the Somerfords changing on from Tuesday 2nd May.
- The times of bus services 77 & 85 between Devizes, Worton, Keevil, Steeple Ashton and Trowbridge are completely changing on weekdays from Tuesday 2nd May.
- The times of bus services 87 between Devizes, Cheverell, Erlestoke, Bratton, Westbury and Trowbridge are completely changing on weekdays from Tuesday 2nd May.
- The times of some of the buses on Melksham Town service 14 on Saturday afternoons are changing from 6th May.
The times of some of the other bus services operated by Faresaver also changed on 2nd May – please see new timetables on the Faresaver website for further details.
Changes during Early April 2017
- Sunday bus service 5 from Swindon to Salisbury replaced by additional journeys between Salisbury and Marlborough on Service 80 from 2nd April.
- New timetable for Stagecoach bus service 49 between Swindon, Devizes and Trowbridge from 2nd April, with some early morning and early evening journeys deleted.
- Bus service 50 in the Ashton Keynes, Minety, Cricklade and Purton area replaced by other services from 2nd April.
- New timetable for Stagecoach bus service 53 between Swindon, Purton and Cricklade, from 2nd April.
- New timetable for Stagecoach bus service 55 between Swindon, Wootton Bassett and Chippenham from 2nd April.
- New timetable for Stagecoach bus service 80 between Swindon, Marlborough and Tidworth from 2nd April.
- New timetable for Coachstyle Stagecoach bus service 93 from Malmesbury to Cirencester from 2nd April.
Changes during February 2017
- New timetable for bus service 87 serving Winterslow and Pitton from 27th February
- New timetable for Melksham Metro bus services 14 & 15 (including reduced service on Saturdays), from 6th February
- Minor changes to “ZigZag” bus services 68, 69 and X96 which link Corsham, Melksham, Bradford on Avon and Trowbridge from 6th February
- New timetables for Salisbury Reds service 37 (including withdrawal of buses on Saturdays), from 4th February
- New timetables for Salisbury Reds, Damory and Tourist Coaches services 25, 26, 27 28 & 84, from 4th February
- New timetables for bus services between Shaftesbury, Ludwell and Salisbury, from 4th February
- Saturday service 80 between Shaftesbury, Gillingham, Mere, Maiden Bradley, Frome and Bath discontinued from 4th February
Changes during January 2017
- New timetable for Libra Travel service 94 (including withdrawal of buses on Saturdays), from 9th January
- New timetable and operator for bus services 33 & X33 between Chippenham / Calne and Devizes, from 9th January.
- APL Travel bus service 60 is being operated by Access Minibuses of Swindon, from 6th January (no change to timetable) .
- APL Travel bus services 61, 62 & 95 replaced by demand responsive shared taxi services operated by Bradies Taxis, from 16th January