Sustrans National Cycle Network (NCN)
Several NCN routes pass through Wiltshire, and others are still being developed.
- National Route 4 is a long-distance route between London and Fishguard via Reading, Bath, Bristol, Newport, Swansea, Carmarthen, Tenby, Haverfordwest and St. Davids. In Wiltshire it runs along the Kennet & Avon Canal Path through Bradford on Avon, Trowbridge, Melksham, Devizes and Pewsey.
- National Route 24 will run from Bath through Radstock and Frome in Somerset, then Warminster and Salisbury to join with National Route 23 at Eastleigh in Hampshire.
- National Route 45 will connect Salisbury in Wiltshire with Chester in Cheshire, via Swindon, Cirencester, Gloucester, Worcester and Whitchurch.
- National Route 403 runs from Semington and Great Bedwyn through Melksham, Chippenham, Calne, Avebury and Marlborough. It includes the North Wilts Rivers route.
- National Route 482 is the Chiseldon to Marlborough railway path, a largely traffic-free path running from Swindon into the North Wessex Downs and linking NCN45 to NCN403.