Parking in Wiltshire is easy, as there are lots of pay and display car parks including both off-street and multi storey.
Salisbury Park and Ride
Our Salisbury park and ride services are an ideal way for you to visit the historic city.
Salisbury has five conveniently located park and ride sites on the main routes to the city and they offer the following:
- Modern comfortable buses with low floors for easy access
- Buses running every 15 minutes
- £2.50 per day to use the bus and park your car
- £3.50 per day for a group of up to four people travelling together plus free parking
- Multi-trip and season tickets available
- Free concessionary travel and parking for bus pass holders
All our park and ride sites are open from Monday to Saturday but are closed on Sundays and public holidays.
Site locations are:
- Beehive A345 Castle Road (north of the city)
- Wilton off A36 The Avenue (west of the city)
- Britford A338 Downton Road (south of the city)
- London Road A30 London Road (north east of the city)
- Petersfinger A36 Southampton Road (south east of the city)
Did you know?
You can travel back to the Wilton, Britford, Beehive and London Road Park & Ride sites after 7pm.
For further information about this great service please visit Salisbury Park and Ride.