Salisbury car club launches 2nd car26 Jan 2016
The Salisbury Car Club now have two vehicles available in Salisbury:
- a Honda Jazz at York Road
- a Toyota Yaris (hybrid) at Central car park
They have joined forces with Co-cars, a club that operates a network of cars throughout the South West. This gives members access to pay-by-the-hour vehicles in Exeter, Dorchester, Blandford and many other locations in addition to Salisbury at no extra cost. As a result of this, they are changing their name from ‘hOURCARS’ to ‘Co-cars’.
They have also made changes to their prices to make them more attractive, especially for occasional users:
- the membership fee has dropped to £25 per household per year
- they no longer charge an insurance deposit
Find out more at http://www.co-cars.co.uk/ or call 0345 345 2544.
The new car will be launched on Friday 5th February 11:00 – 12:00 so come along to see both vehicles and talk to members about their experience.
- Refreshments will be served in the Duke of York, York Road, SP2 7AS from 11:00 – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let them know if you will be attending.
- Opening ceremony at the car club parking bay on York Road (outside Belgrave Terrace – formerly Brandon Tool Hire) at 11:40