Spring Rail offers17 Mar 2015
Spring Fanfare tickets with South West Trains
South West Trains are offering an off-peak day return ticket any day travel from Tuesday 24 February – Friday 17th April 2015 for just £15 (£7 for kids)! Tickets can be bought on the South West Trains network for services from Salisbury and all station east of Salisbury. Spring Fan Fare tickets must be purchased at least a day in advance, from ticket offices, telesales (0345 6000 650) or from the South West Trains website.
Where can I go?
You, your family and friends could soon be taking in the fresh sea air in Bournemouth or exploring endless tranquil hills and forests in the New Forest. Why not visit the country for a day of rambling, roaming, discovery and history in Salisbury, or enjoy the fun and relaxation of the coast in Portsmouth with an indulgent ice cream, romantic stroll or a splash about in the sea (it might be a bit chilly though!). Or visit London on the Salisbury to Waterloo service.
First Great Western offers
First Great Western has a variety of offers including:
- 2-for-1 at Wardour Castle near Tisbury.
- 20% off at the Wadsworth Brewery in Devizes, which can be reached by bus from Trowbridge or Melksham.
- A free tour at Trowbridge Museum.
- A free bottle of Fizz at the Michelin starred Red Lion Freehouse and Troutbeck Guest House in Pewsey.
- The offer of the day at Revolutions Restaurant and Grill in Chippenham.