Benefits for businesses
How can my business benefit?
Encouraging your employees to walk, cycle, use public transport and lift-share has lasting benefits both for individuals and for the business. It can:
- Solve parking problems
- Lower costs and help address employee stress
- Make your workplace more accessible to current employees and your future workforce
- Reduce recruitment costs and improve staff retention
- Take advantage of tax incentives
- Make it easier to offer attractive benefits such as the Cycle to Work scheme
- Assist delivery of Corporate Social Responsibility and/or environmental policies
- Reduce business travel and workplace costs
- Discover opportunities for IT and communications along with flexible working
- Help improve employee health and well-being
- Motivate and incentivise healthier lifestyles
What else can we offer:
Wiltshire Council also has a limited supply of cycle stands that can be made available free of charge to local businesses and organisations. We provide advice on location and installation, and the business or organisation is responsible for the installation and limited maintenance of the stands. To find out how to be a cycle-friendly employer, you can download our cycling leaflet or for more information please contact email@example.com.