Salisbury Park & Ride
Our Salisbury Park & Ride services are an ideal way for you to visit the historic city. Salisbury has five conveniently located Park & Ride sites on the main routes to the city and they offer the following:
- Modern comfortable buses with low floors for easy access
- Buses running every 12 to 15 minutes
- over 2000 parking spaces
- Free car parking and bus travel
- Free for concessionary bus pass holders after 0930 weekdays and all day Saturdays and Bank Holidays
All our Park & Ride sites are open from Monday to Saturday but are closed on Sundays and public holidays. Find out detailed information about each site:
- Beehive A345 Castle Road (north of the city)
- Wilton off A36 The Avenue (west of the city)
- Britford A338 Downton Road (south of the city)
- London Road A30 London Road (north east of the city)
- Petersfinger A36 Southampton Road (south east of the city)
Did you know?
You can travel back to the Wilton and London Road Park & Ride sites after 7pm.
For further information about this great service please visit Salisbury Park & Ride.